Digby Leigh & Company is a law firm located in the Edgemont Village of North Vancouver that practices primarily in the areas of business law and commercial transactions, with a complimentary practice in the areas of wills & estates and real estate. Our firm has grown from five to nineteen people in its eight year history and, although we are a relatively small firm, the scope and quality of work is similar to what you would find in a large downtown firm.
Our firm is currently seeking a full time experienced corporate paralegal to join our team. The successful candidate will be part of our corporate department and will work in a dynamic, fast-paced practice.
This position requires an individual who generates positive energy, is organized and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment, has a strong work ethic and most importantly, has passion for what they are doing.
Duties & responsibilities would include:
- co-ordinating and facilitating BC and Federal incorporations and registrations;
- handling corporate reorganizations and extra provincial registrations;
- preparing and sending annual maintenance documents for corporate clients;
- preparing and facilitating day-to-day corporate transactions (i.e. Directors/officer changes, share allotments/transfers and dividends);
- handling trademark matters and other ancillary corporate matters.
- Minimum 3 years previous corporate experience;
- Knowledge of “ALF” and strong computer skills are essential;
- Attention to detail and ability to work autonomously is imperative;
- Service oriented with the ability to build and maintain relationships;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Digby Leigh & Company offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Interested and qualified candidates may apply by forwarding their resumes, with covering letters to:
Attention: Wendy Allan, Office Manager
Digby Leigh & Company
3050 Highland Boulevard
North Vancouver, BC V7R 2X3
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.