Digby Leigh & Company is located in the community of Edgemont Village, North Vancouver. Approachable, friendly and conveniently located, we are not your stereotypical law firm. Our team of accomplished lawyers bring years of downtown, large firm experience to the North Shore, practicing business law at the highest level. In addition to business law, we also have a complimentary practice in wills & estates and real estate.
Digby Leigh & Company is a firm that is continually growing and has recently relocated to brand new office space in the Edgemont Commons building located in Edgemont Village.
We are currently looking to add a full time Client Relations Assistant. This is one of the most important roles in our firm and the successful candidate will be part of the team that is responsible for the daily administrative operations of our firm. This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking for an entry level position with the opportunity for advancement.
This position requires an individual who generates positive energy, is organized and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment, has a strong work ethic and most importantly, has passion for what they are doing.
Duties & Responsibilities would include:
- Primary reception duties including answering phones and greeting clients;
- Daily administrative tasks, such as:
- managing boardroom and meeting room bookings;
- arranging couriers;
- sorting and distributing incoming mail and processing outgoing mail;
- ensuring client-centric areas of the office are kept tidy at all times;
- Maintaining resource materials and client databases;
- Providing back up and overflow support to other members of the administrative team.
- Dedicated to providing outstanding client service;
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion and tact;
- Strong computer skills and a keen attention to detail are essential;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Team oriented individual who works well with others, but can also work independently;
- Previous administration or reception experience an asset, but is not necessary.
Interested candidates may apply by forwarding their resumes, with covering letters to:
Attention: Wendy Allan, Office Manager
Digby Leigh & Company
3050 Highland Boulevard
North Vancouver, BC V7R 2X3
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.