Digby Leigh & Company is located in the community of Edgemont Village, North Vancouver. Approachable, friendly and conveniently located, we are not your stereotypical law firm. Our team of accomplished lawyers bring years of downtown, large firm experience to the North Shore, practicing business law at the highest level. In addition to business law, we also have a complimentary practice in wills & estates and real estate.
Digby Leigh & Company is a firm that is continually growing and has recently relocated to brand new office space in the Edgemont Commons building located in Edgemont Village.
We are currently looking to add a full time corporate clerk to our team. The successful candidate will be part of our corporate department and will work in a dynamic, fast-paced practice. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior Legal Administrative Assistant who is looking to work in the corporate area.
This position requires an individual who generates positive energy, is organized and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment, has a strong work ethic and most importantly, has passion for what they are doing.
Duties & responsibilities would include:
- Preparation of Annual Maintenance documents;
- Corresponding with accountants and clients;
- Maintenance of all corporate records;
- Maintenance of corporate library materials;
- Any corporate related follow up.
- Graduation from a Legal Administrative Assistant program is preferred, but not required;
- Knowledge of “ALF” and some previous corporate experience is an asset, but not necessary;
- Strong computer skills are essential;
- Attention to detail and ability to work autonomously is imperative;
- Service oriented with the ability to build and maintain relationships;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Interested candidates may apply by forwarding their resumes, with covering letters to:
Attention: Wendy Allan, Office Manager
Digby Leigh & Company
201-3053 Edgemont Boulevard
North Vancouver, BC V7R 2N5
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.