We are currently looking to add a full time member to our administrative team.
Are you a positive person who enjoys interacting with people in a dynamic, energized team environment? Do you get excited about organization, administration and multi-colored post-it notes? Do you embrace challenges, have a can-do attitude and a strong work ethic? Are you passionate about client service and delivering an exceptional client experience? If so, then you might be Digby Leigh & Company’s next exceptional hire!
Digby Leigh & Company is located in the Edgemont Commons building in the community of Edgemont Village, North Vancouver. Approachable, friendly and conveniently located, we are not your stereotypical law firm. What truly makes us different is our approach to company culture. Our shared set of beliefs, values and practices provides the infrastructure for our firm. We have amazing people working here who truly enjoy each other, working hard and having fun. Our team of accomplished lawyers bring years of downtown, large firm experience to the North Shore, practicing business law at the highest level. In addition to our core focus of business law, we also have a complimentary practice in wills & estates and real estate.
We are currently seeking a full time Client Services Assistant. As part of the administrative team, you will have shared responsibility for both reception duties and the daily administrative operations of our firm, including accounting/bookkeeping related tasks.
This role is best suited for someone who:
- has a team oriented approach but can also work independently;
- relishes the challenge of handling a wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks in a fast paced environment while maintaining a calm demeanor;
- is dedicated to providing outstanding client service;
- has the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion and tact.
This role requires:
- exceptional attention to detail and determination to get things right;
- strong organization and time management skills;
- excellent oral and written communication skills;
- high level of proficiency with MS Office programs;
- knowledge of Esilaw (or similar accounting program) as well as knowledge of accounting principles and accounts payable/receivable is preferable.
If this opportunity sounds like it would be a good fit for you, please send your resume with cover letter to our Office Manager, Wendy Allan at email@example.com. Be creative and show your personality. We want to know about you, not just about your qualifications!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.