Patricia H. Hepburn
Patti is a senior corporate/commercial solicitor. Before joining the firm in 2011, Patti was in private practice with a downtown Vancouver firm working primarily in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, commercial real estate, secured transactions and IP and spent a number of years as inside counsel. One of Patti’s true strengths is her ability to work with a client’s financial advisors and integrate business and law in a way that best meets the client’s needs.
Some of Patti’s experience includes acting as:
- Leasing counsel for a national property developer
- Leasing counsel for a national restaurant franchisor
- Business and M&A counsel for a national food chain
- Lending counsel for a national bank
- IP and leasing counsel for a national clothing retailer
- Technology counsel for a national utility provider
Patti emphasizes the following areas of practice:
- Commercial Leasing
Patti and her family are long time residents of West Vancouver which they love due to the ease of access to their favourite sports: skiing, golf and tennis.